Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tool Tuesday - Mix 'n' Chop


My Pampered Chef Mix 'n' Chop

I use this tool probably more than anything else in my kitchen.  I have two and I think I want to get a third.  That's how much I use it.  Mostly I use it when browning ground beef.  I get the finest crumble EVER using this thing.  Then it's really quick about mixing in celery and onions, and if you cut those pieces too big, it easily knocks them down to size while you are cooking.

I also use it when cooking chicken breasts and want them into small pieces or shredded.  Then when I'm making my vegetable soup and add things in as layers before the liquid....I could go on and on.  Needless to say, I'm not sure how I cooked before I had this.  It is definitely a must!  You gotta get you one!

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment