This week you can:
- find ways to give back
- complete any holiday details left undone
I know this is a busy time for everyone, but it is also a time when a lot of those less fortunate than us get overlooked in the busyness of our lives. There are many ways you could carve out a few minutes or hours from your schedule to help others.
- contact your house of worship for any programs or people you can help with
- check your local newspaper
- look for holiday meal programs you could help with or donate to
- check the internet for quick ways to help or donate
- check with your chamber of commerce
- hospice, nursing home, or hospital
- don't forget the animals! check with shelters and rescue groups
I won't take anymore of your time so you can have more to go help someone else!
Until Next TIme.....