Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coming Soon - Made to Crave



Coming Wednesdays in 2013....thematic Bible studies!  To start with, Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst.

Let me be clear, this study is for most anyone.  You do not have to be overweight, you just have to have some sort of issue with food....and doesn't that describe just about all of us?  I am not over weight, but I have actually gone a month at least, and never touched a fruit.  Yep, it's true!  And pizza?  Heck yeah I would probably go out for pizza before doing a whole bunch of other things that God would prefer I do.

This is not a diet plan....this is a plan to get back your "want-to"....wanting to crave God more than food.

To do this study with us on the blog all you need is the Made to Crave book and the Participant's guide.  Yes, you can do the daily activities without ever seeing the videos, but if you are really committed you could get the kit that included the guide and DVD.

Look for it at your local Christian bookstore first, but if you can't find it, here is the link to buy in from Amazon.  I suggest you start reading it and doing the activities on January 1, 2013.  My first post will be Monday January 7, 2013 that will recap that first week.

I am really looking forward to doing this study with you!  Stay tuned the next few Wednesdays to see what other studies we will be doing in 2013!


Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment