Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Proverbs 31 Wife - Week Thirty Eight



myproverbs31life.com


Question #38: Do you think Sara has changed since the beginning of her experiment?  What lessons do you think she learned?  What do you think she's still working on?

Of course Sara grew throughout this experiment!!  The whole book is filled with the lessons she has learned, but in my opinion, one of the most valuable lessons she learned was while they had moved away for a job for her.  Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes that is exactly what a family needs, but not this one.  She learned so much about being a wife and mother and about her career, but mostly what was most important to her in each area.  That might be something different for each one of us than what she learned, but we can all takes notes from her lessons!

Well, I follow Sara some (click on the above link so you can too!) and I know she's still working on cooking, and I know some days are better than others for her, but the point is she is still working, key word!

I hope we are all still working on this!  I hope we never actually stop.  Because just like our Christian walk, our role as a Proverbs 31 wife is to keep going, keep working, and keep loving.  There is no place in that passage where she said "there! all done, now I can sit on my hiney and see what I've got on the DVR!" OK, maybe at the end of the day, but not forever!

I can hardly believe there are only two more weeks to this study.  I hope you have gained some perspective and maybe learned something too.  If so, I would love to hear from you, as would Sara, I'm sure!


Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment