- most prepared main dishes can be stored in the frig for up to 4 days and in the freezer for up to 4 months
- let food cool before placing in frig or freezer. putting hot food in will warm other foods and encourage bacteria growth....eeeewwwww
- freeze soups and stews in small batches so you can heat up just enough for 1-2 people
- when reheating in the oven do so at the original cooking temperature...too high and the food will be dry and overcooked
- preheat the oven first
- if reheating in the microwave, use medium power...using high cooks the edges of food and leaves the center cold. it can also ruin plastic
Until Next Time.....