Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Proverbs 31 Wife - Week Thirteen



Question #13: What's something fun you've baked?  What's your favorite sweet treat to serve to your family?

Well, this post won't take long!  If you've followed me for very long you know that I'm not much of a baker!  I do love the chocolate oatmeal pie, and so does everyone I've ever made it for.  I just made one yesterday!  (you can find the recipe under the Dessert tab) I like it best while it's still warm, and when it is the next day, I'll stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds or so.  Oh, and we put cool whip on it for the first time yesterday, YUM!!

Compared to what Sara Horn did in the book, this is pretty boring!  I told you this wouldn't take long!  Be sure to read this section of the book....her story is way better!

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment