Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shop Savvy - the App


This app is available for iphone and Android powered phones

I'm not one to go out and get every app that comes along.  In fact I've got 3 whole apps on my phone!  But this one I had to have!  It uses your phone's camera to scan the barcode of an item and then it tells you the prices of the item at stores in your area as well as online.  I have used this when I was at home and almost out of something, but it wasn't on an advertised sale anywhere.  Then I knew what store to go to to get it.  I have also used it in the store to see if it was the cheapest price or if it was worth it to go to another store.  Especially if I was planning to go to 2 or 3 stores anyway it was good to know at which one I should pick up the item.

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment