Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Done A Little Different



Really, for the most part, I'm very traditional.  But I also believe that you need to shake it up every now and then!  I'm going to have my good 'ol standbys for Thanksgiving....the turkey, mashed potatoes, fried sweet potatoes, and rolls....but let's switch up some of the sides and desserts!  Who's with me?!?!!!  Click on any of the following to go directly to that recipe.  I hope you and yours have a very blessed day.  Be sure to stop and reflect on all the things you have to be thankful for!



Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
Healthier Green Bean Casserole
Roasted Vegetables
Wild Rice



Crock Pot Apple Brown Betty
Chocolate Oatmeal Pie
Sugar Cream Pie
Uncle Steve's Fruit Salad




Cream Soup Alternative
Onion Soup Mix Alternative

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment