Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am worn out!



Yep, that's me.....oh no it isn't....who's got time to paint their nails??!

So I've got some family stuff going on that I need to deal with as well as church business including teaching and making meals for people who are ill or taking care of people who are ill.  Can I just say I hate cancer?!  I cannot believe how many people have been diagnosed within the last couple months in my small circle alone!!  We really need to pray against this horrible disease!

I just wanted to let you know that for a little while I will be cutting back on my posts.  I will continue Monday's series 1 Year to an organized life because I AM GOING to finish that book and my house!  I will also continue Wednesday's series about the Proverbs 31 wife.  Again, that one is very important to me and to some of my readers, and no matter what is going on in my life, God needs to come first.  Other than that, I will be pretty sporadic with the recipes, tools, and treasures.

I didn't want to do this, but there is a time and season and a purpose for everything under Heaven.  In this season, I need to make more time for other people for a while.

Please stay tuned.....I will get on here when I can, and hopefully soon will be back to full time!

Thanks to all of you for making this more than I ever thought it could be so far!

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment