Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Treasure Tuesday - Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro



This is my new vacuum!  I got it for Christmas.  It's the Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro.  It's got a ton of suction, so you can really see where you have been.  It can make your carpet almost look like new in some spots (some other spots are beyond hope!).  That middle part where the sticker is you can lift away from the rest of it can vacuum drapes or stairs.  It also swivels, and the head is pretty flat compared to my last one so it can get underneath things a little better.

It comes with attachments, including another head that you can put microfiber pads on and vacuum hard floors.  For the price, I'm very happy with it.  I was wanting the newest Dyson for pet hair, but until I win the lottery, this one will do just fine!

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment