Monday, February 27, 2012

1 Year to an Organized Life - Catch up Week




March hasn't started yet, so I am going to take this week to catch up on anything I have left undone in January and/or February.  This is the perfect week to do that thing that you left hanging due to lack of time or finances.  Say you wanted to paint but couldn't get to it that week.  Maybe you didn't get all of the organizational containers that you needed, run out and get them now and tie up loose ends.

For me, that means taking another look at my sock drawer.  I'm pretty sure I really don't need that many!!  Plus, while I was so focused on my closet and my drawers, I completely forgot about under the bed!  I have two containers under there that I need to go through.  I was hoping that we would get to paint the bedroom on catch up week as well, but time and finances have gotten in the way once again.  BUT I will not give up!  We have the color picked out and since we want the paint and primer in one, we'll be saving up for it and should be able to at least by the next catch up week if not before.  That's the plan anyway.  I AM NOT going to let that fall away.  I want my home - every part of it - to be a sanctuary so I will not just get by, it will be done.

So what do you need to catch up on?  Maybe you didn't get to start with us right on time, use this week to catch up.  

I'm also gearing up for March.....dealing with all the paperwork in your house....yay!  Can't wait to tame that monster!

Until Next Time.....
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment